Microwave Office For MMIC Design
The Microwave Office MMIC design flow delivers the industry's most innovative tools, most intuitive user interface, and the most complete integration with third party technologies-enabling engineers to solve tough, modern design problems and maintain their competitive advantage against fierce competition.
The AWR user environment is not just a collection of tools and technology but rather an integrated, cohesive design flow engineered to maximize your productivity and minimize the need for training and re-training, manual intervention, and time.
Features at a Glance
- Design capture with industry-leading tuning
- Linear and nonlinear frequency-domain and time-domain simulation
- Layout with production-ready GDSII export
- Electromagnetic (EM) analysis from layout or schematic to most commercial EM solvers
- Design rule check (DRC) and layout vs. schematic (LVS) from a simulation schematic to ICED or Mentor Calibre
- System simulation and frequency planning (with Visual System Simulator™)
- Process design kits (PDKs) from a wide range of foundries
- Co-design packaging and module flow
AWR TV™ Videos