AWR Offers Array of Technical Talks and Fun Activities at IMS 2010
May 6, 2010
There is a lot to see and discuss with AWR at IMS 2010 in Booth #1318. Preview the new features coming in the 2010 release of Microwave Office®, AXIEM™, Visual System Simulator™, and Analog Office® design suites. Demos will include new technologies such as the iFilter™ lumped and distributed filter synthesis, new antenna analysis and visualization in AXIEM 3D planar EM software, and support for nonlinear behavioral models from many of the T&Ms on the show floor.
AWR and its partners will be presenting their technologies in action at the MicroApps theatre (view schedule), select topics include:
- Multichip Module Design,
- Nonlinear Co-simulation with Real-time Channel Measurements
for PCB SI
- Causality Consideration for Multi-Gigabit StatEye Analysis
- System-level Component Models for RF EDA
- Multi-Rate Harmonic Balance for Nonlinear Simulation
- PA Design Inclusive of Load Pull Analysis
- Online Design for Interactive Datasheets of Small Signal RF Transistors
- Using AWR's iFilter to Efficiently Synthesize Lumped and Distributed Filters
- Single Chip LNA Using High Q Inductors on a Silicon-on-Sapphire Process
- Analyzing and Understanding the Performance of a LTE System
- The Use of Computer Clusters and Spectral and Domain Decomposition
- Test & Measurement Migration to Integrated Simulation
AWR industry pundit Steve Maas will present a paper during the technical session on Wednesday, May 26 at 3:50 pm entitled, "Historical Trends and Evolution of Circuit Simulation Technology."
On the social side, AWR will host its 6th Annual Customer Appreciation Party - AWR GAMES 2010 on Wednesday, May 26th from 7:00 pm to midnight at the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney, Anaheim. Visit the website for details and to register to attend this highly anticipated yearly event.
Additionally, Sherry Hess, VP of marketing at AWR, has organized the IMS IEEE-MTT-S Women in Microwave (WIM) Engineering Reception on Tuesday evening, May 25th from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at the Uva Bar outdoor patio in Downtown Disney, Anaheim. Women and men alike are invited to enjoy an hour of drinks, food, networking, and camaraderie with fellow engineers.
AWR and partners present papers at IMS MicroApps.