AWR AT EUMW 2012 - Booth #416
Visit AWR at Booth #416 to see Analyst™ - 3D EM technology for bumps, bond wires, tapered vias and more - and the latest release of Microwave Office™ (MWO), Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), AXIEM® and Analog Office® software for the design of MMICs, RFICs, RF PCBs and modules.
AWR Booth Software Demonstrations
- 3D FEM EM for bond wires, bumps, balls, ribbons, tapered vias, dielectric bricks and more
- MWO, VSS, Analog Office and AXIEM:
- VSS and LabVIEW co-simulation for signal processing, hardware in the loop, and communications standards like LTE and 802.11ac
- VSS's Radar Library, Frequency Planner and more
- Microwave Office/AXIEM and CapeSym for electrical-thermal MMIC co-simulation
- Microwave Office/AXIEM for PCB verification via ODB++
- AXIEM's 3D antenna plots
Private Meeting Request
To request a private meeting during show hours with AWR staff, click here >>
AWR MicroApps Schedule
Don't forget to visit AWR at the MicroApps Auditorium (Booth 528) to gain additional insight into novel applications for and technologies within AWR software. See schedule on the right for list of topics, dates and times.
AWR and NI Free Workshop
AWR and NI are hosting a free workshop on Wednesday, 31st of October at 14:00. Room G110.
LTE and 802.11ac Signal Processing with LabVIEW with AWR’s Visual System Simulator in Base Station PA Modeling
Today's wireless networks usher in digital modulation techniques that necessitate the need to stimulate amplifiers and other circuits with waveforms they actually process in service. This presentation will highlight the benefits of linking AWR's Microwave Office and Visual System Simulator RF design tools with NI LabVIEW and NI modular test instrumentation such that design, verification, test, and debugging are streamlined across the entire signal chain.
For registration please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Appreciation Happy Hour
The AWR "Customer Appreciation" Happy Hour is being co-hosted with National Instrument on Monday 29th of October. Event starts at 16:00 in booths #416 and #317.
AWR and National Instruments are sponsors of the MicroApps at EuMW.